FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What programmes does Afrika Tikkun offer?
- Early Childhood Development Programme works with 0 – 6 year olds.
- Child and Youth Development Programme works for 7 – 18 year olds.
- Youth Accelerator Programme works with 18 – 21 year olds.
- Career Development Programme works with 19- 35 years.
- Graduate Programme (Alumni) – targets young people who have completed one or more of Afrika Tikkun’s Cradle to Career Programmes.
How can I volunteer at Afrika Tikkun?
Visit your nearest centre to discuss the centre’s needs and what you are able to offer. Afrika Tikkun strictly observes all COVID-19 protocols and adheres to all Child Protection policies and practices.
How can I donate to Afrika Tikkun?
Thank you for your interest to give back through Afrika Tikkun. Kindly visit https://us.afrikatikkun.org/donate/
How do I receive a Section 18A certificate for my donation?
The section 18A certificate is issued in respect of donations received in cash or kind. Corporate and long-term clients receive their certificate from the relevant account managers. Donors who donate through our website will receive their certificate from our fundraising administrator.
Where are the Afrika Tikkun offices located?
Our Head Office is at 57, 6th road, ground floor, Eastwood building, Hyde Park, Johannesburg, South Africa. Our community centres are located in Alexandra, Braamfontein, Diepsloot, Orange Farm and Mfuleni (Western Cape)
How do I register my child to the Early Childhood Development Programme?
Please kindly visit the Center nearest to you for more information.
What are the operating hours of Afrika Tikkun?
Afrika Tikkun operates from 8:00am to 5:00pm